- Aug 09, 2018 -
In the electronics industry, production date, serial number, batch number, text, and pattern information are often printed on the surfaces of resistors, switches, connectors, central processing units, capacitors, and circuit boards to facilitate products anti-counterfeiting. The small character inkjet printers of Beijing Hi-Pack Coding with the minimum character of: 2.00mm height and non-static high adhesion ink have been highly praised by many electronics manufacturers.
The main printing materials: plastic, metal, rubber, fiberglass, silicon and paper.
The application of inkjet coding printers in the electronics industry:
• Non-contact printing method will not cause damage to the surface of the products;
• On high-speed production lines, the printing characters can be kept at a minimum of 2.00mm to maintain a clear and beautiful appearance;
• Black, white, red, yellow, green, blue and other colors of ink can be selected to ensure high contrast printing information on the surface of different colors;
• can be adjusted to print at a high speed from different angles.
• can directly and accurately print the production date, expiration date, batch number, shift and other real-time change information outside the surface of electronic and electrical products of different shapes and sizes;
• The most advanced automatic cleaning and automatic power-off function in the country will make your operation easier while effectively controlling ink waste.